10 Active Date Ideas You’re Sure to Love
Choose something active for your next date! Activity brings an endorphin rush, and doing activities together creates bonding. We’ve put together ten ideas for your next date night - whether it’s a first date or your fiftieth!
1. Hike or walk to watch the sunset.
This is the perfect way to get in some heart-pumping cardio but still have a heart-to-heart conversation. Use alltrails.com to find a fantastic hike that’s maybe off the beaten path. To make it extra memorable, try a sunrise or sunset hike. Stop and enjoy the spectacular sky together! Don’t let aches and pains keep you from enjoying the endorphin rush. Try Copper Fit’s ICE Compression Knee
sleeve for extra support, especially on the downhills. It is strong compression for maximum support with a seamless, anti-chaffing circular knit for superior comfort and a 4-way stretch for 360° flexibility. Plus, it’s infused with micro-encapsulated menthol.
2. Are you feeling brave? Try a ropes course. This ultimate team-building exercise can help you quickly learn about your date! Like how they deal with stress, fear, and adversity - and how you can support each other. Indoor rock climbing walls are a good option too. You can celebrate a job well done when you get off the course. Just google courses near you.
3. Pickleball, it’s all the rage.
There is a reason this sport is taking the country by storm! It’s easy to learn, easy to play, and low-impact, so great for all ages. You don’t have to be an uber-athlete to do a good job and have fun. And Copper Fit is the perfect pickleball companion to provide support while you play with compression technology that may help you stay injury-free. Copper Fit Hand Relief Compression Gloves
help provide support, relief, and aid in recovery from sore muscles and painful joint stiffness in the wrists, palms, and fingers. The silicone Sure Grip Technology throughout the palm and fingers is excellent for power and control.
4. Run - but make it fun.
Fun runs are great because they aren’t too serious, and you don’t have to run the whole time - you can even walk. There are so many silly and zany options - like being covered with bubbles in the Bubble Run, or the high-energy Foam Glow Runs
that take place all over the country. It’s pretty much impossible not to smile the whole time!
5. Bike Ride - or make it an e-bike ride! Bike riding is the perfect combination of exercise and nature to get all of the happy hormones pumping. Riding to a dinner or brunch destination is easy if you hop on an e-bike. You can bike just about anywhere and chat along the way.
6. Ice skating in the winter or roller skating in the summer.
Both are novel things to do; most adults haven’t done either since they were little kids. It’s a great time to share memories of childhood skating. You’ll share lots of laughs, and it’s fun to help each other make it around the rink. Make sure you look and feel your best with the Copper Fit Women’s Core Shaper
. It provides compression and core support to smooth and shape the waist and support the lower back muscles, as well as an easy-to-use adjustable, double belt closure and sleek contoured design. Look good, feel good!
7. Try something new.
Maybe it means a surfing or golf lesson for non-adrenaline junkies. This shared experience can make memories and relationships stronger. According to Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby,
founder, and clinical director of Growing Self Counseling and Coaching
, "Research has shown that when couples engage in a novel activity
together that heightens their senses and gets their juices flowing, it creates strong feelings of sexual and romantic attraction.”
8. Get on the water! If you aren’t by the ocean, head to a lake. The water is relaxing, and there is so much to do. Rent a pedal boat or a paddleboard. Pack a picnic, and make sure to jump in! Feeling adventurous? Kayaking is a great way to explore a river, lake, or ocean together.
9. Bowling is a classic date.
Bowling has been one of the all-time favorite pastimes - and dates - for years because pretty much anyone can do it. And you don’t have to be good at all to have a good time! Invite your friends because it’s the perfect double - or triple-date option. Pro tip: You will wear rented bowling shoes, so don’t forget your socks! Even better, bring Copper Fit Energy Sport Socks
; the targeted Arch Support Technology and compression technology will keep your feet happy so you can bowl all day.
10. Learn to dance. With the popularity of country music, why not learn to line dance? Anyone can do it, and it’s ok not to be perfect. After a fun lesson, plan the next date at a line-dancing bar or restaurant.
Research shows that being active with someone else makes participants happier, so combining activity with a date is a no-brainer. Don’t forget your Copper Fit to provide the support you need all day long, whatever you do!