Experience true, all-day comfort and compression with every wear of the Copper Fit Medical Grade Compression socks. These over-the-calf socks are built with therapeutic graduated compression to help increase circulation and reduce swelling associated with standing or sitting for long periods of time as well as provide support for moderate varicose and spider veins.
Firm Graduated Compression 20-30 mmHg.
- Medical grade graduated compression socks have been shown to help:
- Reduce pain and swelling associated with poor circulation or muscle aches
- Helps increase circulation and reduce leg, ankle, and foot swelling
- May help ease pain associated with varicose or spider veins
- Breathable high-performance wicking fabric blend of nylon and spandex
- Durable reinforced toe and heel for longer lasting wear
- Copper Infused to reduce odors
- Comfort band to help socks stay in place